Drape Divaa presents hosiery blouses. These are super comfortable, super soft and stretchable blouses.
A piece of jewellery is often a piece of art, but it only becomes valuable when emotions are added to it
Feminists say 60 percent of the country's wealth is in the hands of women. They're letting men hold the other 40 percent because their handbags are full. -Earl Wilson